Sanitary Systems For Every Eventuality
Franke is the UK’s leading supplier of specialist sanitary and washroom solutions to schools and colleges, hospitals, local authority buildings and private businesses such as restaurants and hotels.
James Hargreaves supplies practical and efficient Franke stainless steel and resin-bonded granite sanitary fittings which are durable and vandal resistant for use in public, semi-public and commercial applications.
Franke’s full range includes:
- Stainless steel sanitaryware – wash basins, WCs, combination units and washtroughs
- Sinks and basins – both inset and bench mounted, janitors sinks, hand wash stations, drainer sinks, catering sinks
- Heavy duty sanitaryware – designed for security installations and locations prone to vandalism
- Washroom accessories – soap dispensers, toilet roll holders, paper towel dispensers, hand dryers, waste bins etc.
- Stainless steel urinals – Pod, trough and waterfree
- Grab rails and special needs products
- Drinking Fountains chilled and non chilled
- Stainless steel shower trays
- Solid surface – washtroughs, washbasins and bespoke washstations
- GRP urinals – waterfree pod and waterfree trough
All these products and many more can be supplied by James Hargreaves’ plumbing depots across the North of England.
Download the Franke product brochures below to see the full collection available from James Hargreaves.
Franke: smart hygiene solutions.
Stadia Sector Brochure (NEW)
Hotel and Guest Houses Sector Brochure
Education Sector Brochure (NEW)
Healthcare Sector Brochure
International Sector Brochure (NEW)
Stainless Steel Water-free Urinals
Stainless Steel Accessories Brochure (NEW)
Circular and Semi-circular Washtroughs
Miranit Brochure 2014
Franke Sales Catalogue (NEW)
EXOS Product Brochure (NEW)
Copyright © James Hargreaves (Plumbers Merchants) Ltd. 2009 - 2017. All rights reserved. James Hargreaves Plumbing Depot is part of the James Hargreaves group of companies. Registered in England No. 188491 James Hargreaves Burnley, Todmorden Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 3JT Tel +44 (0) 1282 722000 | Fax +44 (0) 1282 830022