Changing The Way Gas Is Piped For The Better
Tracpipe corrugated stainless steel tubing (CSST) has revolutionised gas piping systems and installation.
Suitable for residential, commercial and industrial gas fitting, Tracpipe is not only easier to install than traditional gas pipe, it is also much safer. As Tracpipe comes on long reels, it can be cut to length; therefore less joints are required than when using copper piping.
Tracpipe’s benefits include:
• Tracpipe is flexible , easy to fit and can be cabled
• Lightweight and easier to move around that copper pipe
• Tracpipe’s patented Auto Flare push fittings mean that no special tools are required to fit
• Convenience: Just pull from the reel and cut with a conventional tube cutter
• No hot work required
• Can be buried without any further protection
Using Tracpipe makes gas installation easier, saves time and man hours and therefore can increase the profit made by your business.
Download the Tracpipe brochure below to see all the products available from your local James Hargreaves plumbing depot.
For convenience, speed and safety
Copyright © James Hargreaves (Plumbers Merchants) Ltd. 2009 - 2019. All rights reserved. James Hargreaves Plumbing Depot is part of the James Hargreaves group of companies. Registered in England No. 188491 James Hargreaves Burnley, Todmorden Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 3JT Tel +44 (0) 1282 722000 | Fax +44 (0) 1282 830022