Click and Collect
To make our ordering easier and safer during the Covid-19 outbreak we’ve created a Click and Collect system.
How does it work?
- Use the search bar within the tool to find your products or select one of your Favourite Products from past purchases. The quantity of each product can then be adjusted in your basket before placing an order.
- Only travel to our branch after you have received an email confirming your order is ready for collection or if your branch manager has contacted you to tell you that the order is ready. Workload permitting for standard orders, we aim to respond within 10 minutes. At peak times or for larger orders, it may take slightly longer to collate your order.
- On arrival follow the 2m social distancing guidelines and the instructions given to you at the branch.
- At the collection point quote the last four digits of your order number and company name so our team can identify your order.
- Once your order is placed on the counter please wait to be called forward and for our colleague to step back before picking up your items.
- All orders are charged against your account in the usual way.
Click & Collect Demo
Frequently asked questions
Please register at https://click.jhplumb.com/register/.
If you already have a James Hargreaves Portal account you will still need to register to access Click and Collect.
Within the main menu there is an Employee Management option where you can add team members to the system.
We will email you when your order is ready. Please wait for this communication before setting off. Workload permitting for standard orders, we aim to respond within 10 minutes. At peak times or for larger orders, it may take slightly longer to collate your order.
Call you branch manager who will be happy to help?
Since our stock levels on the site are there as a guide. Your branch manager will call you to let you know which items on your order are out of stock and when they will be ready for collection.
Where pricing terms have been set up for the account a discounted price will be shown in Green. Product without terms will show the list price in Red. Orders containing products with list prices will be reviewed by your Branch before a sales order is completed.
Yes there is a field for you to fill in as you check out your basket.
Yes. After your branch manager has checked the order, your account’s main email address will receive an email saying the order is ready to be collected with a copy of the order attached.
Orders can be collected at your chosen branch.
On arrival please follow the 2m social distancing guidelines and the instructions given to you at the branch.
At the collection point quote the last four digits of your order number and surname so our team can collect your order.
Once your order is placed on the counter please wait to be called forward and also for the colleague to step back before picking up your items.
Your credit account will be charged as normal. Card payments for orders cannot be made online. If you need to pay by card please call your branch manager.
With COVID-19 our delivery service is limited. All requests for deliveries must be made to the branch manager.
An email will be sent to both the users email address and also the main customer account email address.
Yes your branch manager will call you to let you know which items are in stock ready to collect and which will need to go on a backorder. They will confirm timelines with you.
Yes, returns are accepted under our standard terms and conditions. Please call your branch manager to arrange.
The main account holder can specify who can see the account’s pricing when they add a team member to the account.
Within the menu choose account where there is an option to view your order history. This shows all orders made via the Remote Ordering System as well as those made directly with your branch.
There is a link under the login area. An email will be sent to you in order for you to reset your password.
All your account information remains on the Portal.
Please call your branch.
Copyright © James Hargreaves (Plumbers Merchants) Ltd. 2009 - 2020. All rights reserved. James Hargreaves Plumbing Depot is part of the James Hargreaves group of companies. Registered in England No. 188491 James Hargreaves Burnley, Todmorden Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 3JT Tel +44 (0) 1282 722000 | Fax +44 (0) 1282 830022